Martin Doyle's Celtic style flutes have a subtle and stylish curved contour to the external shape of the flute with a slight swelling at the tenon for strength (see images below).
- One or three ferrules.
- Generally remain keyless.
- The bore is conical.
- The prices below include a high quality plastic flute case.
Other options for flute cases are available at extra cost and can be viewed here: Flute Cases »
Celtic Flute Prices
- In African Blackwood with 1 ferrule (without a tuning slide)
- Key of D: € 873.30 (inc VAT)
- Key of C: € 934.80 (inc VAT)
- In African Blackwood with 3 ferrules (without a tuning slide)
- Key of D: € 1,020.90 (inc VAT)
- Key of C: € 1082.40 (inc VAT)
- With a tuning slide, add € 369.00 (inc VAT). More information here: Tuning Slides »
- Options for woods other than African Blackwood are available and can be discussed with Martin Doyle.